Quinn Jaxon Solo Video


I found this video (below) surfing the usual sources. It's a solo video recorded by Andrew Christian underwear model Quinn Jaxon when he was known as Kurt Madison.  I'm not much of a size queen but I have to say his huge dick is simply amazing!  I'm also very fond of his cute little ass and I'm hoping that any day now we'll be seeing him spreading those cheeks for a video in which he bottoms.
(I do have to apologize for the audio track. I recommend just turning the volume to 'Off'.)


Who wouldn't want a ride on that!













Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl