My Beach Bum Is Heading to Palm Beach, Florida


  
I'm heading off to Palm Beach, Florida this weekend for a little bit of business and hopefully a whole lot of pleasure. I've prepared some features in advance which I will post during the week. While on the east coast of Florida, I hope to drive down to Haulover Beach, the infamous nude beach just outside of Miami.  Whenever I've hit a milestone in my life, I've had a full set of nude photographs taken as a marker. It's a tradition I started when I was in my early twenties and I'm glad I did.  You can always refer back to these photos to see just how far you've come and to view how you've changed. It helps immensely in forward planning which I constantly do. Hopefully, I'll get some good results, having hit the weight room hard for the past two months, religiously doing squats and lunges for the glutes and having refrained entirely from all deserts and potato chips. If I like how the photo session comes out, I'll post the photos on this board for my birthday  in January!
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl