In Praise Of The Big Boys



A follower of the naturalcityman blog recently wrote to ask me why I post so many photos of male butts and so seldom post full-frontal shots. He wondered if I had something against dick. I assured this follower that while I preferred the sight of a beautifully-sculpted male ass, I certainly have nothing against male cocks in a state of semi- or full arousal and especially enjoy photos of the very big ones.  It’s just that so often the erection shots you find published on the web are so anatomically raunchy and in a strange way, not very erotic. To make up for my past neglect, I’ve decided to feature today the very best shots from my big dick collection and most of them display our big guys in all their glory!  Let me know, if you like them and want to see more.


















Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl