Dmitri Hvorostovsky


I don't usually feature opera singers on my blog because I just presume (perhaps) wrongly that there's a general lack of interest among my followers in my passion for opera. Those who know me however know that I have a thing both for baritones and for silver-haired daddies! Dmitri Hvorostovsky fits the bill on both accounts. I remember hearing him live for the very first time at Carnegie Hall in his first New York recital. The warmth of his personality filled the large stage and booming timber bounced off the walls of the great recital hall, actually raising goosebumps on my arms. I literally bumped into him recently in the Lincoln Center area and the attache I was carrying fell to the ground. I was awestruck at how tall, how large this man is and what an incredibly beefy ass this man has! He very politely asked if I was alright and I explained like a love-sick teenager that I was his biggest fan.  He smiled graciously, thanked me and kept on his way.













Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. citoyendurable - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl